Sunday, October 23, 2005

candy fashion

On certain days candy is the perfect accessory, the dairy on my corner has candy bracelets - yum! Over the past couple of weeks new summery fashion has been coming in, and theres been loads of candy bright colours! Last summer I was obessed with pink and green, now I've shifted my 80's obsessed eyes over to pink and yellow!!, bright Cyndi Lauper-esque lace net leggings and other such aerobic fantasticness. Alas - No digital camera at hand right now but I will put some pics up soon, until then you'll just have to come in and see : yellow and green summer stripe singlets and turquoise tiger print from lekker becky, pony print bow tie sweatshirt dresses from Humbug, and bright sweatshirts with spotty yellow lace inlay from Lorelei. + Lots more sexy and simple pieces that will not have you looking like you want to be an 80's pop star if that is not your thing!!!